dimanche 6 mars 2011

G. de la Bassetiere: "After reading this novel, I feel like walking in Bordeaux streets and taking some time in Cap Ferret"


Gilles Morisson de la Bassetière, President of Champagne de Venoge, had the opportunity to read the novel "A Beautiful Year at Chateau Gruaud Larose". As a wine lover, he made some comments about this book.

"I had much pleasure to read this novel. Not only because it was really nice to look at Chateau Gruaud Larose, which I already know well, in a new light but I also rediscovered Bordeaux and the region. After reading this book and as Vinexpo Wine Fair approaches, I feel like walking in Bordeaux streets and taking some time in Cap Ferret. I am certain that this novel will give many readers the desire to visit this magnificent city, the beautiful chateaux and taste the delicious wines. When should we expect a novel around Epernay and the beautiful Champagne region?"

Many Thanks to Gilles de la Bassetière for these words. It is true that there would be much to write about Champagne. I guess an entire chapter would be dedicated to a visit in Champagne de venoge's cellars and a tasting of some old vintages of Cuvée des Princes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire